What coverages does your business need? It all depends.
We’ll work with you to identify the who, what, where, when, and why of a potential loss.
Every business needs:
- Property insurance to protect the real and personal property owned by the business
- Business Interruption insurance to protect the net income of the firm and pay the extra expense after a loss
- General Liability insurance to protect the business from claims from third parties for “bodily injury”, “property damage”, “personal injury” or “advertising injury”
- Business Auto insurance to provide coverage even if the business doesn’t own a vehicle; you need this coverage if employees drive their own cars or rented cars on company business
If you have employees, you need:
- Workers’ Compensation and Employer’s Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Employee Dishonesty
If you offer employee benefits, you need:
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
If your business depends on you or key individuals who are the leaders and drivers of the firm, you need:
- Key Person Disability and
- Key Person Life insurance to hold the business over as it transitions to a new owner or manager
One Responsible Source TM– for business insurance, employee benefits and personal insurance.